churches and councils
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- The Evangelical Presbyterian Church is a denomination founded in 1927, with churches in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland
- The Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland has congregations in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and dates back to the eighteenth century.
- Free Church of Scotland
- The Free Church of Scotland is a denomination founded in 1843, with churches in Scotland, England and other countries.
- Free Church of Scotland (Continuing)
- The Free Church of Scotland (Continuing) maintains the distinctives of the 1843 disruption church, and was formed in 2000, with churches in Scotland and other countries.
- Associated Presbyterian Churches
- The Associated Presbyterian Churches denomination was formed in 1989 and stands in the Reformed Scottish tradition. It has congregations in Scotland, Canada and New Zealand.
- The Reformed Churches in The Netherlands (Liberated)
- This Dutch denomination was formed in 1944. It has links with the congregations of EPCEW.
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church
- The Orthodox Presbyterian Church is an American denomination founded in 1936 against a background of increasing liberalism within the existing Presbyterian church.
- Presbyterian Church in America
- The Presbyterian Church in America is an American denomination formed in 1973, committed to church-planting and evangelism.
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
- The ARPC was formed from the merger in the USA of the Associate and Reformed Presbyterians in 1783. It has ten Presbyteries in the USA and Canada.
- International Presbyterian Church
- The IPC was founded in 1954 through the ministry of Francis Schaeffer in Switzerland. They have a British Presbytery (with 13 churches) and a Korean Presbytery in the UK. They also have a European proto-Presbytery and a South Korean Presbytery.
- Presbyterian Church of Brazil
- A Igreja Presbiteriana do Brasil tem um grupo em Londres, que se encontra regularmente (sabados) para estudo bíblico, oração e comunhão com os irmãos. Segue o link para saber mais sobre esse Grupo e para contato com os irmãos. Todos são bem-vindos!
The Presbyterian Church of Brazil has a group in London, which meets regularly for Bible study, prayer and fellowship. Follow the link to learn more about them and make contact with them. All welcome.
- International Conference of Reformed Churches
- The ICRC is a conference of Reformed Churches around the world held once every four years. EPCEW is a member of the ICRC.
- Affinity (formerly British Evangelical Council) is a ‘Church-centred Partnership for Bible-centred Christianity’, representing 14 denominations and church groupings, along with other independent congregations, throughout the UK. Currently connecting some 1200 congregations, it is the largest network of exclusively Bible-centred churches in the country. EPCEW is a member of Affinity.
Please note that the presence of links on this page does not imply approval by EPCEW of the entire contents of these sites.
- Banner of Truth
- The Banner of Truth Trust is a Reformed UK-based book publisher.
- Evangelical Times
- Evangelical Times is a UK-based monthly evangelical periodical.
- Evangelicals Now
- Evangelicals Now is a UK-based monthly evangelical periodical.
- Evangelical Press
- Evangelical Press is a UK-based book publisher.
- Christian Focus
- Christian Focus Publications is an evangelical publisher based in Scotland.
- Metropolitan Tabernacle Bookshop
- The Tabernacle Bookshop sells many titles including theology and Bible commentary, biography, the Christian life and books for children.
- Evangelical Bookshop
- The Evangelical Bookshop is the bookshop of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Northern Ireland. They carry many different evangelical and Reformed titles.